الثلاثاء، 14 أبريل 2009

My Day 14th of April

blank .. i just found out its easier to express urself in English ..

i think thats mean i already lost my arabic or something..

probably i lost my way in expressing myself


in another dimention there was a girl called XX this girl just feeled depressed..
so she decided to search 4 her man

A man would give her happiness
someone to give her any sence of security

once up on a time .. while she was searching she did found her man ..
there was only a little problem
little tiny 1

she was not his women

So

what could this beautiful .. so dadicated .. so talented .. so HAPPY girl do ??

will i may continue this story in coming posts or may not ..

anyway ..
Searching 4 ur 1 .. really make u miss him

because he might be just around the block while u giving ur whole attention somewhere else
and to someone else


am no happy .. am bored .. i do must study .. because wasting time is absolutely ME

and i did suffer from the qunsequince of losing time throw my fingers ..

anyway my dear readers

happy post .. and wish u a good weekend

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق