الثلاثاء، 21 أبريل 2009

eveybody .. SOS

i know a friend which know a friend which know a girl just gut dumped

i hate when i hear this ugly stories
i hate all those superficials girls who spent nights crying on some1 ..
doesnt give a damn about them from the begining


1 of my friends used to say am shallow

another girl love to think that i am acting shallow

4 those 2

i becomed a freack

once i was this geeky girl .. who wanted to be cute .. wanna to look good

so

i am a freak .. i do care about those strange things .. i would rather spent time reading than shopping

but u just acted so hard .. that i became shallow

i just told myself a 100 time that i love shopping .. untill i really love it

i just said to my self that i need to look good .. intill i beleive it
i have to look good so ppl like me

what unuglyfact that i tried hard to change myself 4 others does not really mean anything to me

but i just become this freak .. who really do stuff she didnt like to be something she does not want

anyway do u remember this XX girl .. she just get broke up

am sorry 4 her .. but i really beleive she will be much better without him


anyway suseerly i still need something classy to attend a party my grandfa goin to make ..
i dont have any
and am almosr size 4 USA

so i will be more than happy if all my freaky friend who pretend to love shopping .. fing something sweet on this size to tell me the place and whats the thing

love u my readers

wish u a good romantic life with no tears or broke ups

and happy post

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق