الأربعاء، 23 يونيو 2010

so fun i write 4 no1

i never thought i have the power to write nor express my feeling ..

but i always told myself .. am writing for myself

.....

there is no part of me want to be lonely .. but no part of me want to feel unwanted

But i keep doing it ..

lost 4 majority

ya

....................

u cant fight the river just flow with it

then what if the river try to drown you

just pull you down ..

Sometime u should swim against the river or u will die

.................

u Cant get what you dont have

ya U cant


now am dieing
i think this is going 4 ever

the pain the sorrow

i just cry on the past dayz

askin my self
but al7mdullelah i didnt regret it

i still think its all happening 4 a reason ..

and i just cant see it yet

Good bye 4th year

u were 1 of the worst years in my life ..

i want U to End badly

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق