الأحد، 20 يونيو 2010

happiness path

i keep thinking for hours

why am doing this ..

all the things in my life seems to fall at once
and its damn hurts


i dont beleive in love

i did once

but now i dont

but i beleive in happiness

because you can be happy .. if u didnt bother urself with the little details u can .. if u learn to like what u got untill you get what you want you can .. if you dont think so much about things hurted you in the past you can .



**
i really want to live in anouther dimention .. sometimes i think my life would be much better without men in ..
i dont know why


i think am too lazy to build my own happiness so i let ppl do it 4 me .. i did that for months

and now
i cant build it back

i just cant .. i forget how can i do such a difficult assignment

so thats why i still searchin 4 my happiness everywhere

knowing that it should be inside me ..
and its just too hard 4 me to search there

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق